Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children’s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events. We also plan for the unexpected events of life by purchasing home, auto and medical insurance. Understanding the benefits of pre-planning has prompted many to take the step to plan their own arrangements.
Peace of Mind – Many who have undergone the emotional strain of arranging a funeral within hours of losing a loved one have made the choice to pre-plan their own funeral. Doing so lifts the burden from their loved ones by relieving decision-making pressure at a time of grief and emotional stress.
Personal Choice – Funeral arrangements are a deeply personal choice. Pre-planning provides you with the time needed to make practical, detailed decisions that reflect your standards, lifestyle, taste and budget. And we assure you and your family that the choices you make will be carried out as planned.
Lower Costs – When you finalize your plan, we can advise you of the total cost. You do not have to pre-pay or pre-finance your plan, but doing so protects you against escalating funeral prices. By locking in today’s funeral costs and ensuring that the necessary funds are set aside, you relieve yourself of unnecessary future worry and your survivors of an unexpected expense.
Please call us at 802-483-2811 to set up an appointment to discuss pre-planning with a caring professional.
— — — — — — — — —
Note: Most hotels offer a bereavement rate.
– Lake Bomoseen Lodge
– Marble Mansion Inn
– Haven Guest House
– Maple Wood Inn
– The Bentley House
– Best Western Inn & Suites – Rutland/Killington
– Comfort Inn
– Holiday Inn
– Hampton Inn
– The Summit Lodge & Resort
– The Vermont Inn
Note: Many local churches have fellowship halls.
– American Legion Castleton 468-8962
– American Legion Fair Haven 265-7983
– American Legion Poultney 287- 5229
– Fair Haven Inn Restaurant 802-265-4907
– Fair Haven Eagles Club 802- 265-7966
– American Legion Post #31 / 802-773-9777
– Veterans of Foreign Wars #648 / 802-775-6892 or 802-775-0722
– Moose Club / 802-775-2865 or 802-7775-0982
– Elks Club / 802-773-8729
– Italian American Club / 802-775-2125
– Italian Aid Society / 802-773-6808
– Knights of Columbus / 802-773-8283
– Southside Steakhouse
– Franklin Conference Center
– Holiday Inn
– Killington Grand Resort Hotel & Conference Center
– The Mountain Top Inn & Resort